Play Park the Batavier is an attractive park where children can play, climb and romp to their heart’s content.
Children can have fun with many different attractions that do not require them to stand in line.
While the children are having fun in the playground, you can enjoy a drink on the sunny terrace or in the cozy restaurant. Tasty treats have also been thought of!
The Batavier is a fine place for young and old to enjoy together.
Among other things, what attractions are there in the park?
- Waagpleintje with Bedriegertjes
- Trampoline Park
- Miniature golf course the Bedriegertjes (18 holes)
- Toddler garden with sandbox
- Course with mini cars and mini motorcycles
- Boat Pond
- Cable car*
- Large air trampoline
- Table Tennis
- Laughing Mirrors
- Pedal boats
- Giant table football game
- Train through the outdoors
- Nautic Jet*
- Luna Loop*
- Mini horses (Falabellas)
There is also, in addition to the large playground and picnic area
an attractive restaurant and a large sun terrace.
Visitors to play park the Batavier can park for free.